Please read through
the following steps in order to utilize the AAUA Helpdesk;
- Go to https://aaua.freshdesk.com and click on Login.
- Next is to click on login using Google or Facebook i.e. You can use either your Gmail account, Facebook account or School Official Email account to login.
- To use your School Official Email Account, supply YourMatricNo or Jambreg@aaua.edu.ng as your Username followed by your Password. (Note: - You do not need to sign up)
- Add and submit a new ticket; stating your request/complaint (An administrator at ICTAC AAUA will respond to your request. Requests are attended to from Mondays - Fridays, 8am - 4pm).
- Visit your Gmail, Facebook or Official Email account to check for a response to your ticket.
- Check your inbox to find a support ticket link number for you to track and know the status of the ticket you posted earlier. E.g you will see something like this in your mail - https://aaua.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/7 (Note: - All you need to do is to check your mail and click on the link to know the status of your request)
- Once your request has been treated, you will receive a mail in response to that effect accordingly.
( Note: - You do not need to visit the ICTAC AAUA unless otherwise stated by the Administrator in the response to your ticket. The Helpdesk operates between Mon - Fri, from 8am - 4pm).